436 Raleigh Street
Wilmington, NC 28412
CATEGORIES & HEADINGSdetails >>
Environmental Source Samplers, Inc. (ESS) has a long and proven track record. We have been providing air quality related services since 1979. Our seasoned staff of professionals have 50+ combined years of accumulated industry knowledge and experience.
Headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina, ESS regularly provides air quality testing and consulting services across the United States and Internationally.
By choosing ESS you can be sure you are selecting one of the most experienced air quality testing and consulting firms in the nation.
ESS staff are the best in the business. We are knowledgeable in the most frequently occurring permitting, compliance and testing situations that may arise at your facility.
ESS prides itself with keeping its prices competitive, while continuing to provide knowledgeable, accurate, on-time services for your facility's environmental regulatory needs. ESS staff is dedicated to handling jobs of all sizes, with varying degrees of complexities.
To Our Existing Customers: We appreciate your business. Without you, we wouldn't be where we are today.
To Our Future Clients: Give us a call. ESS wants your business. Please call for a quote on your next air quality/environmental project.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ESS Services and Capabilities
Environmental Source Samplers, Inc. (ESS) provides a variety of air quality testing and consulting services. ESS has thorough and substantial experience with air quality regulations and emission source test procedures throughout North America and abroad. Examples of ESS capabilities are:
* Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEM)
* Part 75 CEMS Relative Accuracy Test Audits (RATAs)
* PM, PM10, TSP sampling
* O2, CO2, NOx, SO2, CO, VOCs, TRS sampling
* Metals (including Mercury), Hexavalent and Total Chrome, Hydrochloric Acid, Chlorine and Chlorine Dioxide, Ammonia, Formaldehyde and Methanol sampling
* Method 18
* NCASI, NIOSH, and CARB sampling methods
* Unique source specific test methodologies implemented
* LELAP Accreditation
Comprehensive Permitting Assistance
* Clean Air Act (CAA)
* Title V Application
* BACT, MACT, NSR Permitting Assistance
* Due Diligence and Compliance Auditing
* Minor Air Permit Applications
Indoor/Ambient Air Quality and Air Toxic Standards
* Air Toxics Modeling
* Accidental Release and Risk Management Programs
* Industrial Hygiene and Sick Building Syndrome
* Worker/Public Exposure Risk Assessment
Regulatory Compliance Assistance
* Emissions Inventory
* Compliance Audits
* Permit Required Reports
* Database Management
* Toxic Release Inventory (TRI)
* Tier II and Form R Reports